2. 5 authentic Cask Ales
3. 5 Trappist Monastery breweries
4. 10 Fine Wines
5. 6 Ciders
6. AleFest Dayton benefits area Non-profit & Charitable organizations including Dayton Area Rugby Club, Five Rivers Youth Rugby Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association Miami Valley Chapter, Bike Miami Valley, Dayton Ballet, Dayton Art Institute, & UpDayton
7. Over 170 on site volunteers making this event possible
AleFest Dayton drives beer tourism and showcases the region’s vital role in craft beer appreciation & brewing. Returning to AleFest this year will be a variety of wines and ciders. General admission tickets are $40 in advance ($45 at the door.) Designated drivers will be admitted for $15 (Must be 21 or older to attend.)
AleFest Dayton will also offer a limited number of VIP admission tickets (500 available,) allowing early access to the event, offering beer enthusiasts the opportunity to enter at 3PM. VIPs also receive exclusive access to a number of rare beers and specialty casks! VIP tickets are $60 in advance ($65 at the door.)
A portion of the proceeds from the 2018 AleFest Dayton will benefit the Dayton Area Rugby Club, a member of USA Rugby, that is dedicated to the furthering of their great sport across the globe.
- Warped Wing Brewing Co.
- Mudlick Tap House
- Arrow Wine-Oakwood
- Arrow Wine-Centerville
- Belmont Party Supply
- Dorothy Lane Market – Oakwood
- Dorothy Lane Market – Centerville
- Dorothy Lane Market – Springboro
- Dayton Beer Co. – Downtown Dayton
Fifth Street Brewpub
Toxic Brew Co.
Hairless Hare Brewery
Yellow Springs Brewery
Crooked Handle Brewing Co.